Monday, April 30, 2012

"Hello? Are you there?"

I'm so alone.
No one will listen.
All I want is for someone to talk to me.
That's it. One person.

But there's no one.

"Hello?"

I can't deal with this stress and anxiety by myself.
I need just one person to tell me what to choose.
I need help, care, love.
But there's no one here to give that to me.

"I'm here."

I'm running out of gas. 
I can't keep up the pace anymore.
Please someone slow down so I can catch you.
I'm miserable. Can't you tell?
Hello? Anyone?

"I'm listening! Open your damn ears and listen to me!
I've been here all along! Haven't you noticed? 
We used to talk all the time. Now, you've changed. 
Shut the world out.
I've been waiting for you just like you've been waiting for me.
Please. I'm right here, my sweet. I'll always be here. You just need to listen.
Just once. 
I'll be waiting."

1 comment:

  1. I know of your pain. I wrote something very similar to this when I was a little sophomore. It was about my dad and how I just wanted him to pay attention to me. I can relate and I really do enjoy this post of yours. Keep up the good writing. Remember, let your subconscious shine in your posts. No one knows who you are.

    ReplyDelete

Criticism.