Monday, March 12, 2012

Awake

I'm awake. I swear I am. I'm always awake. Aren't I? I swear I'm awake because these dreams are so real. I swear I'm awake.

This is the part of my day that I am always looking forward to. It's not nighttime. It's daytime. And I'm sleeping. MmmMmm good. Don't wake me Ruchti; I'm dreaming.

But I'm awake. Aren't I? I can hear you all talking. So loud. So I'm awake then? How? These dreams are so real. But I can hear you. Am I awake?

Ahhh. Schools over. Going home to nap. 
~Someone stops me to talk. *Don't. I'm tired. I can't wait to go sleep.* I'm speed walking now. I'm picturing the couch by the fireplace. You know. the one that releases my favorite sleeping drug; I love it.

I'm home now. I'm laying down. I try to steady my breathing, but I can't. Why is this so hard? Wasn't I tired? My mind starts drifting but my eyes will not close. My eyes start closing..finally. My brother comes home from school.
Damn. I'm awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism.