Monday, February 27, 2012

99 Reasons to be Fit.

  1. To be able to outrun everyone.
  2. To kiss ass and to kick ass.
  3. For the abs of steel.
  4. For the buns of steel.
  5. To be stronger.
  6. To feel healthier.
  7. To be better than ever.
  8. One word: ENDORPHINS.
  9. To treat my body how it deserves to be treated.
  10. So I can be unstoppable.
  11. Because I CAN do it.
  12. To live longer.
  13. To show men that women can do it as well.
  14. To look good.
  15. To prove others wrong.
  16. Because all of the pain I'll go through is just the weakness leaving my body.
  17. To not worry about pictures being taken of me and how I look.
  18. To be able to defend myself.
  19. To be able to keep up with my kids.
  20. To see what I'm made of.
  21. Because exercising can be relaxing.
  22. To know that I am in charge of MY life.
  23. For the muscles.
  24. To make boys feel like clumsy amateurs in the weight room.
  25. To surpass the limits I thought I had.
  26. To prove to myself that I am strong.
  27. Because what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
  28. Because who said girls couldn't lift?
  29. For the body I've always wanted.
  30. To kick someone's ass if needed.
  31. To beat my boyfriend in a pushup competition.
  32. To gain power.
  33. To just do it.
  34. Because pain is temporary, and pride is forever.
  35. To feel sexy in my own skin.
  36. If Snooki can do it, so can I.
  37. To respect my body.
  38. To finish ahead of the boys.
  39. Because the sense of accomplishment is extraordinary.
  40. To be confident enough to run in only a sports bra and shorts.
  41. To beat my personal best.
  42. To be remembered as "The fit one" and not "The lazy one".
  43. To be able to sell tickets to the gun show;)
  44. Because a number doesn't define me.
  45. To feel and look good while naked.
  46. Because I want people to know I'm a stud.
  47. Because the fitter I am in the long run, the better the sex.
  48. For a healthy heart.
  49. To have something to smile about, even on a bad day.
  50. To outrun the zombies.
  51. To show off my legs and booty.
  52. So that one day, I'll appear in fitness photos.
  53. To be the one people go to for tips and suggestions.
  54. To be other peoples reasons to be fit.
  55. For the before and after.
  56. To have something to look forward to.
  57. To have brains AND brawn.
  58. Because I am committed.
  59. Because fit>skinny.
  60. To be able to run on the beach without feeling self conscious.
  61. Because I'm better than what people think of me.
  62. To see what my body was made to look like.
  63. Because fit people are amazing:)
  64. Because victory belongs to the most persevering.
  65. Unless I puke, faint, or die, I'll keep going.
  66. Still doing it.
  67. No excuses.
  68. Because greatness is earned. Not awarded.
  69. To reach MY finish line.
  70. To I earn my body.
  71. I do because I CAN, I can because I WANT to, I want to because you said I COULDN'T.
  72. To be THAT girl.
  73. To bleed the game.
  74. Because my sweat is fat crying.
  75. Because the more I work out, the weaker his knees get.
  76. If I want it bad enough, I'll bust my ass to get it.
  77. Endurance: because I am my fiercest competition.
  78. To feed the spark to make it a flame; to feed the flame before it becomes a fire.
  79. To do it now because sometimes later becomes never.
  80. Life is a sport. Make it count.
  81. To catch them staring at me.
  82. To be less self conscious.
  83. To never have to take another "before" picture.
  84. Because I want to be a BEAST.
  85. Because, why the hell not?
  86. To lift more than the boys.
  87. Because this is my therapy.
  88. To feel my muscles quiver in a good way.
  89. Everything I need is already inside.
  90. So my feet will hurt from kicking so much ass.
  91. Because the road is a good listener.
  92. Because great bodies aren't born, they're forged.
  93. Because being fit means the world to me.
  94. I need to suck it up so one day I won't have to suck it in.
  95. To let every bead of sweat motivate me a little more.
  96. To be able to punch today in the face.
  97. Because I can't fake fitness.
  98. Because my Stronger, Fitter evil-twin is plotting to kill me.
  99. To work hard, eat clean, and talk dirty.

2 comments:

  1. how long did it take you to do this? your commited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not long at all. I have almost over two hundred on my phone. What can I say? I love motivation.

    ReplyDelete

Criticism.