Monday, February 6, 2012

In honor of Valentines Day.

Valentines by Paul Hardcastle on Grooveshark
Tomorrow is Feb. 14th! I am in the 6th grade so I get to go to the Valentines Dance tomarrow! All of my friends think that my dress is ugle, but I am going to wear it anyway. I have done some of my valentines, so in the morning, I will finish them. *****'s outfit is so cute! ******* never showed me hers, so I don't know what it looks like yet. Also, I wonder what ******* will wear, ******, and *******. The people who are decorating the gym for the Valentines Dance, are almost all boys. So everyone is wondering what it will look like. I need my beauty sleep. JK! Ha!

Feb. 14th!- Today is Valentines Day! I went to school dressed up all nice. My parents and my brother all came to watch me dance at my school dance, for Valentines. My brother will now draw a picture for Valentines Day! Home Sweet Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Criticism.